We’re searching for Bama’s Best Peanut Butter Dessert! You can vote for your favorite of the 14 nominated restaurants or businesses in our Facebook album for the contest. Click here to link to the album.
Find the photo of your favorite business. Click “like” for one vote or “love” for two votes. Leave a comment on the photo for an additional vote.
- Acre in Auburn – Peanut Butter Pie
- Backwoods Belle Bakery in Cullman – Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
- Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q in Decatur – Peanut Butter Pie
- The Bright Star in Bessemer – Peanut Butter Pie
- Cake Lady Peggy McKinney of Montgomery – Peanut Butter Fudge Cake
- Cotton Row Restaurant in Huntsville – Peanut Butter and Jelly in Phyllo Dough
- Let’s Do Lunch in Decatur – Fudge Brownie with Old Fashioned Stirred Peanut Butter Icing
- Mike and Ed’s Bar-B-Que in Auburn – Peanut Butter Pie
- The Old Mill Restaurant in Dothan – Peanut Butter Pie
- Original Oyster House in Gulf Shores – Peanut Butter Pie
- Our Place Cafe in Wetumpka – Peanut Butter Pie
- Pikeville Store & Grill in Scottsboro – Peanut Butter Pie
- Sweet Creek Farm Market in Pike Road – Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Wintzell’s Oyster House in Montgomery – Peanut Butter Pie
Voting closes Nov. 28 at 3 p.m. The winner receives $300, a plaque and the option to be featured on season 4 of “Simply Southern TV.” Contest sponsored by the Alabama Peanut Producers Association.